This time last year I was giggling around a Thanksgiving table with Alex, eating cheesecake. I really regret not keeping in touch with her during our last months in Korea. She had a really big personality which I loved and turned out, was right about everything. You'd think that by now I would have learned my bro's before ho's lesson. We wouldn't have lived near each other, but...she was a real help. I like to think she made me into the pretty little lady you see today. Dang I'm a terd. At least I'll know better next time.
I think I'm home alone now. I heard some clomping earlier, but now it's gone silent. I was going to do some baking, but I don't really want to venture out of doors for cooking supplies when I could stay in and eat oranges.
Watching 'Seeking a Friend for the End of the World' before bed last night was a bad choice. It made me waaaay too emotional. I would almost welcome an apocalypse at this point because then I'd have confirmation that nothing I've done up to this point in my life has meant anything. I could spoon Louis til the bitter end.
I just made the executive decision to go see Skyfall at 1:30 instead of bumming around in the basement all day. I hate being one of those people that go out and about on holidays making others have to work, but I haven't gone to the movies in months now and I need to do something. On second thought, maybe I'll just go for a walk. That way I can by more tshirts later. I actually probably should do some baking. It will help calm me. Time to capitalize on an empty house.
No comments:
Post a Comment