Saturday, November 17, 2012

Razzle Dazzle

Tomorrow is my Thanksgiving feast at work.  I bought a cheeseball and I am ready to roll. 

Blah, I ate way too much this afternoon and am now realizing I will never acheive Lucy Lui status.  Watching Elementary has replaced my watching New Girl.  I don't know if I can't stand the antics of Zoey D any longer or it just makes me sad.  I need to do some soul searching.

Alex gave me permission to go wild this Saturday night since we switched shifts, but...bleeech.  I want to do laundry, but someone's lump of clothes has been sitting in the washer for who knows how long. At least two days.  I think I might throw it in the dryer...or plop it somewhere until I'm finished and then dump it back in the washer.

I'm a little bit curious to watch The Baby Wait show about mothers/families giving up their babies for adoption and then deciding if they want them back within thirty days or not.  I think it would be drama-tastic, but also sad.  I don't like tv that makes me cry.  I ain't that sort of lady.

My phone works like crap in my home.  For some reason this house is like a dead zone.  If I take one step out the door it's bars to the wall.  I don't approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment