I can't tell if the heat in my car is working properly, but the seat heater is certainly doing overtime.
I'm working up the gumption to spend a lengthy amount of time in the kitchen so my ole' bananers don't go to waste.
Ultimate Fighter, baby! My favorite already got taken out. He was like an ole' English gentleman, carrying around cups of coffee or whatever and being hilarious. Also I learned that pretty boys come from Montreal...road triiip! It's a little hard to watch the fights without someone to hold onto, but I'm considering it as a growing experience. One day I will be able to handle punches to the face without dry heaving.
I need to put my thinking cap on to remember how I lost so much weight in Korea, but I'm afraid it was all the starving I did thanks to you know who. And I'm not good at starving myself. Only being forcibly starved apparently. Uggghhhh I need my Louis. I can't even figure out how he got a skin infection ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD. The only thing that makes sense to me is that the groomers a few months ago were contaminated. But my poppers took him to a different vet that was much more accommodating to his needs so at least it wasn't as traumatizing.
I'm super excited for the bento boxes I think will be coming to me for Xmas. There were bento boxes on the last episode of Boys Before Flowers that I skipped to because I couldn't stand the endless charades of the characters. It made me so hungry. I didn't believe it possible, but my shin ramen today was almost tooo spicy for me. I think maybe it didn't have quite the same amount of water as usual since I was using a smaller container in a pinch, therefore making the concoction much more potent.
One more day until a break when I must must must make a trip to my storage unit and also finish my History Center application. I foresee some stress napping that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment