Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You Win This Time Winter

FROST!  And I, caught without a frost scraper thingy.  I had to improvise with my Kinkos card.  I think I shall reward myself later with a burrito.

For some reason I felt compelled to read the plot for The Hills Have Eyes and now I feel queasy.  Queasy like a Sunday morning.

 I woke up early today to try to get on the ball for a job interview in Duluth, but the dude still hasn't called me back so perhaps it twasn't meant to be.  Also applied for a position in Northfield so I'm steadily getting back on the job hunting train.

The past week was spent with my doodlebug. 
Louis, in..uh...all his glory
The main motivation for finding a new job is so I can move to a place which will harbor us both and I can hug him whenever necessary.  Which turns out, is a lot.  Tis a must!

I'm having mixed feelings about my storage space.  For one, I am finding I don't want to go to there because it saddens me, but also I don't have much room to put the things I want anyway.  Conundrums, aplenty.

1 comment: