I want a child who does this:
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Heart Guts
Holy blizz, Adventure Time 4 is jacked. Is it possible to eat too many oranges? They're just baby oranges...I've had about 5...and I want more. What's really sucky is my inability to watch Adventure Time eps without feeling like a terdhole. Watching the new episodes are fine, but rewatching old ones are too much. Too soon I guess. I should try getting back in my old habit of watching a load of movies every week. There are a lot I want to see, but fall asleep instead of remembering what they are. That one with Steve Carrell and Kiera Knightley is one that comes to mind only because it is always being plugged on OnDemand. Annnnd now I want a smoothie.
I want a child who does this:
At least I can put this on a constant loop to make me smile.
I want a child who does this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why does watching Adventure Time make you feel like a terd?
ReplyDeleteDrama-bomb! It brings up memories I'd rather not have T.T
ReplyDeleteWow, I've never seen the weeping smiley before. Hold on to hope, for Adventure Time can overcome all of earthly woes and griefs.
ReplyDelete