Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sneeze Bullet

I had a stark realization that I am even less social since I moved back than evah'.  And I don't even have my Louis here to comfort me ¦(
The same position at the Historical Society that I didn't get during the summer just opened up again...I'm having a hard time deciding if I should apply.  I'm pretty sure I will try though.  Upwards and onwards.

I've been through 4 seasons of the Larry Shandling Show and I DO NOT, repeat DO NOOOTTT, understand the women fawning over how h-o-t-t he is.  I think he was definitely not blessed in the looks department.  Perhaps that's what was "in" during the early 90s.  To me, his face looks like a half melted candle.  And that hair isn't doing him any favors.

 It's time to bite the bullet and buy another compy.  I've put it off over and over again, but if I'm ever gonna make it in this world, I have to have a totally functioning piece of machinery to write things and shazz.  I'm thinking of it as part of my journey towards greatness.  And every great person has a Macbook Air. I think that's a proverb somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment