Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With

I don't know why I like listening to Totally Married, but I totally love it.
I'm not feeling the sparkle today.  Said goodbye to my storage unit.  Another door closed, locking me into the windowless room where my soul has itself a real good sit.  I'm always amazed at how much changes within a year.  I felt on top of the world Dec 2011.  Now eating a bag of lil' smokies alone in my bed would be the climax of everything.
My car is packed FULL of crap.  Little by little I plan on bringing items indoors.  Eventually.  Right now I plan on finishing the K-style rom com that scared me too much last night.
The dude is a magician, which originally drew me towards it, and the girl sees ghosts and helps them except for one that is mean to her.  She wears some real nice grandpa sweaters I'd like to get my hands on. 

I managed to keep myself from buying a cute little pot at Ikea today.  It was perfect for ramen or boiling an egg.  I might have to go back someday and get it, I can't stop thinking about it.
I ate two bowls of pasta today and I am not ashamed.  I know pasta makes you fat, but if it's the only meal of the day I'm pretty sure that negates the saying.  I also had two cookies.  But I deserved them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment