![]() |
| C'mon! |
I figured out the magic potion to kill an appetite- green tea and tears.
Pitch Perfect made me want to sing and dance and dj and rap all at the same time. Basically, I want to be cool. No one sees me in a passing car, sings at me, and pursues me because he thinks I'm awesome. But if I can do all those things it will defs happen because the movies tell me so.
I also have an art project I'm swirling around in my brain: Me, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito with a microwave popcorn feedbag strapped to my neck. A drawing, painting, sketch, or collage of some sort will be produced as soon as I have all the kinks worked out. This inspiration has come thanks to the comic stylings of my best friend, Maria Bamford.

Rat?
ReplyDeleteMy friend from high school. I was her blushing bridesmaid.
ReplyDelete