Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pot' o' Luck

I've been thinking of Spanxing it up this New Years.  I need to invest in a black blazer.
A chum of mine posed a thought provoking question, wondering what the highlights of my 2012 were...I wish I had more.  A highlight is something that you look back on and think, awww that was nice.  So I'm making a revision.
Number one with a bullet- haircut followed by a David Huntsberger show.
Deuce-  getting to know my wonderfully weird niece and nephew
Thrice- keurig coffee maker. Nuff said

Clearly, I haven't had the most stellar year since I could only come up with three.  Losing Louis has been a major blow, moving back here both from Korea and Merrill has been incredibly bittersweet sometimes I want to slap someone.  Being poor is equally depressing.

I want a custom stuffed plush dog so so bad, but I can't justify spending $125 on a toy.  Perhaps one day when I'm rolling in the big bucks.  I think I'm already living beyond my means.  Boo hoo.

1 comment:

  1. Here's who you should dress as: http://jamesbond.wikia.com/wiki/May_Day

    ReplyDelete