Monday, December 10, 2012

Mulligrubs

I wish bookcases weren't so gall-darn heavy.  I want to get one second hand, you know to save the universe and everything, but they're all big and heavy and not car sized.  I suppose I'll have to visit the wonderful world of Ikea in order to fulfill my book storage needs.

So I live with three other people, two girls and a guy.  For reasons I cannot even fathom, whenever the dude does the laundry he leaves it in the dryer for daaaaays.  It's been about a week so far, I'm waiting to see how long it will be there.  I have half a mind to fold it, but I'm afraid that there will be underthings in the mix which would be awkward to touch.

Reno 911 is my new favorite show.  I don't know why I never watched it before. 

I wrote my first fan letters last night.  It was asking where I should go to meet guys like Kyle Dunnigan and another to Elizabeth Laime about dating.  It was amazing and I am still aglow with joy after getting a response.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, did you already get responses from them? Are you going to be on 'Totally Laime'??

    ReplyDelete