Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nailed It

There is a Kate Bush song at work that drives me insane. It's part of the "Christmas" mix, but I can't tell what about it is festive since I can't understand a single word. Actually, I think I managed to hear 'beautiful' at one point today because I was actively trying to pick out some words, but for the most part it sounds like, "ahhh aahahaha haaaah, oooooooo" over and over again. Also there are only so many times one can hear "Feliz Navidad" in one day without wanting to run into the street screaming.

Gross little fun fact:  I haven't shaved my legs going on four months now.  I was going to see just how long I could go since eyes are never laid upon them, but today a real intense itch started which is either due to dry skin or the layer of fur...either way, unpleasant.

I'm strangely excited to see this movie. It has everything I could ever wish for. Love, zombies, John Malkovich, boy from About a Boy...glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment