Saturday, December 1, 2012

Asah!

Finally, success of sorts.  Moved my buns out of my house and retrieved a few more items from storage.  All that's left are 5 boxes of books, three boxes of dishware, golfclubs, futon, and trunk.  But now my hands are cold for reasons unknown.  My roommate's child stared me down as I clambered in though which made me feel awkward.

Made a delightful discovery of Friday Night Dinner Series 2 on the youtube.  Love me some Friday Night Dinner...but it does make me hungry for chicken.  So much so I began looking up various ways to cook chicken.  I'd make such a good housewife if given the chance.  Depending on whether that child is lurking in the kitchen all day or not, I'll make some baked goods later.  Cold dry hands are the worst.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you talk about being a good housewife, but then a sentence later, you're scared to go in the kitchen because a kid might be in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the whitest shoes I've ever seen and the blonde hair and blue eyes of a Hitler youth. You'd be frightened too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Children always stare at people that amaze them. It must just be that you are amazing!!!

      Delete
  3. The madman is dead; so be joyful in your new-found freedom.

    Ginkgo biloba truly works when ingested. The result - warm hands, warm brain, warm heart. : )

    You are a superb homemaker. Your taco dip is unbeatable.

    [Hey - Norman Vincent Peale is better than nothing.]

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete