Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wokka Wokka

It's like a present and future Kodak moment here at Wendy's today...I'm sitting across from an elderly woman eating a hamburger and fries. We're both alone, symmetrically similar.  Emotions akimbo.  That doesn't really make sense, but I like the ring of it.  Blorg, should have ordered Chinese...but I have some pizza pizza awaiting me tonight at my first work outing.  Eeee!
I decided to treat myself to some.food of the fast variety when I discovered I weighed ten pounds less than I originally thought.  Poor decisions...really want Chinese now.

I wanted to comment on my cousin's wife's facebook picture how adorable their dog is, but then thought that mentioning the cuteness of the dog and not their baby lumpin' it up next to it would be in poor taste.

I need to invest in a stuffed animal replacement for Louis and I'm debating between a wolf and a panda.  But the tiger is very inviting.  What I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to snuggle with, plushy stuffed or otherwise, is this monstrosity -
Oh the humanity!
Time to do some haulin' so I can listen to my compact discs indoors.  And also stir something around in my wok.  And make a loaf of bread if so inclined.  I should also probably do some laundry.  Managed to spill coffee all over my lap today at the therapist.  Awkward moments galore.

3 comments:

  1. You magically lost ten pounds? Did you take a massive dook?

    Also, Liz would for sure love that plush octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. "lumpin' it up"... I just LOLed really hard. Woke Tanner up a little.

    2. Yes that is a terrifying stuffed animal.

    3. Can we get Chinese food together sometime and eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I think my weigher (weight machine? the word for this escapes me at the moment) is off...I probably shouldn't weigh myself on carpet and then try to mentally convert kg into lbs.

    Emily- mos def.

    ReplyDelete